If you like the item as is, then push the order button and we will be in contact. If you like what you see, but want to modify it, then select the customize button. You can upload pictures to show what you have in mind. If you don't already have pictures, then use the links below to find some in the options section.
- Handcrafted from vintage lumber
- Top consists of floor boards from recliamed pickling vats (they do not smell like pickles ;)
- Legs were turned on a lathe by Amish in Mt Hope, Ohio
- The bread board ends are a design feature as well as a structural component
- Oil, epoxy and wax finish